Thursday 14 February 2013

the simple introduction

My name is Simon Yang. Or. if you want to pronounce my cool name: you can call me shuoqiu, or "shock-you". 14 years ago, i was born in Beijing, China. When i was 2, i came to Africa, to this country called Kenya. And to this day, i am still here. I mean, in Africa, it isn't as stereotypical as other people say. For example, people think Africa is dry, and a everyone lives in slums and poverty. Actually, that is not true, in East Africa, there is fresh air everyday, clean water, basically no pollution, and the color green is everywhere. also, there are very rich Africans in Africa, some live in huge mansions, and also, drive range rovers and Mercedes Benz everywhere.

I have a dream(s):
Future employer: Mercedes Benz
Future Job: engineer
Job After Retirement: buy a farm. Have 50 milk cows, and start a dog breeding facility
first car: Volkswagen Scirocco, or a Yamaha R1
Last car: Tractor.
Ultimate target: make Panda Force Team Squad become reality.
University: University of Munich.
Future wife: Chinese
Amount of Children: 2, a boy and girl.
Country i am gonna live in: Germany, then Kenya.
House I am gonna live in: Apartment, house, then a farm house.


THIS IS NOT HOW I TRAVEL.

THIS IS NOT WHAT I LIVE IN.
yeah :P



No comments:

Post a Comment